Monday, April 27, 2020

Thank you, my Angels...

April 20, 2019

Thank you, my Angels...

Ending another day and I began to pray n ask my friend Jesus to be with me, and for the angels to camp about me n fight for me...and I began to cry. Not knowing the works of heaven, I took angels for granted. What if my stupidity n foolishness n brashness caused my angels harm, or even and end to their life?

I am both terribly grieved, but am truly grateful for the sacrifices of watchful, giving souls in my life.

Thank you my angels. Goodnight.

 "Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares." -- Hebrews 13:2

** Back story re “Angels” post above:

In my life, in n nearly everything I’ve gone through, I’ve almost entirely looked to Jesus


But as the Bible clearly talks about angels, that we each have at least one (Matthew 18:10 ), n that they protect, minister n fight for us...

In my life at times of the worst, somehow in my prayers would come both the thought of angels, and for them to fly to my protection.

Mathew 18:10 (my basis for personal/guardian angels): “See that you do not look down on any of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.”

Anyway, the last couple days have been, hard

N Angels came to mind, but in doing so, they came to mind with such tenderness n gratefulness AND sorrow to think, really think on the terrible times of physical and/or spiritual danger I’ve put them through

I know I have felt at times like I was run over by a bus after some spiritual ordeal, what did that do to the angels on my side?

AND

Did my actions hurt them?

Wound them?

Even END their beautiful, powerful, graceful, loyal existence???

I cringe at the thought of animal cruelty, from our family pets, to woodland creatures, down to the abuse of honey bees.

My heart breaks with the thought of any human neglect or abuse — from the unborn to the elderly, the disabled, disadvantaged, or marginalized.

I think of the many nights of sleeplessness for my parents from fear or worry from childhood till now.

What else could my response have thus been, reflecting on the reality of my angels and their commitment & loyal, sacrificial service to me?

Angels, are greater, higher ordered beings than humans (if you didn’t know)(Hebrews 2:7)

In becoming human, God dwelt for 3.5 years in a form lower than angels

If man is “fearfully and wonderfully made..”

Angels are even more so

”Hebrews 2:5It is not to angels that he has subjected the world to come, about which we are speaking. 6But there is a place where someone has testified:
“What is mankind that you are mindful of them, a son of man that you care for him?

7You made them a little a lower than the angels; you crowned them with glory and honor
8and put everything under their feet.” In putting everything under them, God left nothing that is not subject to them. Yet at present we do not see everything subject to them.

9But we do see Jesus, who was made lower than the angels for a little while, now crowned with glory and honor because he suffered death, so that by the grace of God he might taste death for everyone.”

The sadness is terrible to think of the sacrifices of so many on my behalf without a depth of appreciation 😞

But after a good time of needed reflection, I am more grateful than ever for each ministering spirit (of man or heaven)

Settling of accounts is sweet business

N I will continue to sing the songs of God in my night

Job 35:10

No comments: