Monday, April 27, 2020

I Like My Odds! Sicilian Defence, Dragon Variation, Yugoslav Attack

August 28, 2017

I Like My Odds! Sicilian Defence, Dragon Variation, Yugoslav Attack

There it is, the pattern I've been looking for arrayed against me.

My ranks are decimated, I could not consolidate, I could not stand my ground this time. I had to tactically retreat.

I've gotten small and drawn it in, analyzed options and strategy and set up my middle field. Now comes the tricky and dangerous part, to castle long and escape out the priest's hide hole to a safe place, and let the battle rage.

I choose the vicious Sicilian Defence, Dragon Variation, Yugoslav Attack: 9.Bc4
The Art begins. Now it's on, all out, man for man, a pawn storm of attrition till mate.
I'm liking my odds again...




No comments: