Monday, April 27, 2020

Playing Little "Prophets"

August 8, 2017 Playing Little "Prophets" Please no religious platitudes as posts or replies on my page, pretty simple. something to say from the lips of God to me? send it along privately, thanks. speak the Divine things under inspiration to others or it tastes very bitter out of season and from an uncalled vessel, quit playing at little prophets. FYI if anyone considered even briefly that this post or myself have broken faith with God, well, you're out of your ever-loving-mind. Never in all my trials past or future lifetime have I or would I consider walking away from my friend Jesus who has ever been more than faithful, kind, and loving since 1980. I just don't and never have appreciated what appears to me (my paradigm) thin platitudes, religious or otherwise that move in the direction of spiritual counsel. That's stating my personal preference, not an an indictment. Peace.

No comments: